Senior Accounts Assistant
6 months fixed term contract (high chance of being made permanent)
Based in Henfield (you must be a car driver due to the location)
Up to £28,000 per annum plus further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join an established and exciting business in the Henfield area on an initial 6-month fixed term contract. This position has a high chance of being made permanent where further development and study support will be offered.
Your duties will include:
- Posting journals
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with staff payroll
- Processing purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Preparing invoice payment runs
- Raising customer invoices
- Allocating incoming payments
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Ideally you will be actively studying towards your AAT / CIMA / ACCA
- Ability to want to learn and progress your skill set
- Short notice period
- You must be a car driver due to the location
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.