Senior Accounting Manager
Based in Brighton & Hove
£50,000 – £65,000 plus further benefits (subject to experience)
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an excellent new job opportunity for a Senior Accounting Manager to join a growing and established practice in the Brighton & Hove area on a permanent basis.
This position would suit someone who is looking to become a partner.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- External audit assignments
- Working closely with, and providing support to the current partners
- Main point of contact for a large portfolio of clients
- Delegating work to, and supervising junior accountants
- Planning workflow for the team, ensuring that jobs are completed on time
- Preparing (but mainly reviewing) year end accounts, management accounts and VAT returns
- Reviewing corporation tax returns
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have at least 5 years experience at a UK firm of chartered accountants
- Experience of managing a medium / large portfolio of clients
- Knowledge of various accountancy reporting standards (UK GAAP, FRS 101, FRS 102, FRS 105) as well as corporation tax
- Desirable to have recent audit experience
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.