Revenue & Cost Assurance Analyst
Based in Reigate
£30,000 – £35,000 plus benefits including study support
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Revenue & Cost Assurance Analyst to join an award winning and leading business in the Reigate area on a permanent basis.
This newly created position due to growth of the business.
- Complete routine reviews of activity and associated financials where revenue or cost leakage risks have been identified
- Weekly / monthly / quarterly as agreed with the Operation
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to prevent revenue and cost leakage
- Complex reconciliations end to end looking at costs
- Analyse supplier data to ensure costs are genuine and accurate
- Ensure all charges which are highlighted as invalid are disputed with suppliers
- Ensure all charges received from providers
- Client billing on a monthly basis working with appropriate stakeholders to resolve disputes
- Maintain the accuracy of data which is managed by third-party contractors
- Manage the reporting of carrier spend from a third-party contractor which will result in the monthly allocation and journalling of c£40m p.a.
- Deal with any queries from stakeholders relating to charges we receive from provider
- Work with Operational colleagues and suppliers to ensure carrier invoices are managed and overdue balances are minimised
- Support the group accounts payable team should urgent payments be required
- Part-Qualified Accountant (or AAT qualified)
- Track record of providing insight that directly impacts the P&L
- Complex data analysis
- Advanced excel skills to include pivot tables, v/h look ups, Sum ifs, IF statements etc
- Confident in communicating with Senior Stakeholders and Customers
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.