Junior FP&A Analyst
Based in Crawley (parking available)
£27,000 – £33,000 per annum plus further benefits including Study Support
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Junior FP&A Analyst join a growing and established global business in the Crawley area on a permanent basis.
This would suit someone who is actively studying studying towards their CIMA/ACCA exams.
Your duties will include:
- Pricing on a wide range of opportunities across multiple business units
- Ownership of pricing documentation
- Review key opportunities and pipeline
- Provide input for proposal timelines and submissions
- Review and collate pricing inputs from key stakeholders
- Analyse key drivers of cost and price
- Compare price against customer budget and price to win
- Prepare proposed cash flow for proposals
- Maintain low level of risk with foreign exchange rates
- Month end close
- Cashflow forecasting
- Complete customer facing documents
- Present reviews and approval meetings
- Support to wider FP&A team on a range of activities
- Business partnering and Ad-hoc support
- Previous experience in an accountancy and finance role
- Studying towards CIMA or ACCA / AAT qualified
- Confident with IT systems including excel (pivot tables, pivot tables)
- Confident to speak to Senior Stakeholders for presentations and meetings
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Degree educated is highly advantageous but not essential
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.