Business Support Administrator
Based in Horsham
£25,000 – £27,000 per annum
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to join a growing business in the Horsham area on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Produce monthly invoices and activity/financial schedules on behalf of clients
- Generate monthly financial reports
- Set up, maintain and update customer fee schedules
- Working with the Business Manager, record and manage staff payroll information
- Generate monthly and quarterly analysis reports for
- Management of client’s activity throughout the month
- Ensure smooth running of Company’s internal software system, THOR (Filemaker)
- Resolution of any THOR issues in conjunction with external IT company
- Working with management team to provide management information as required to support the company’s key business strategies
- Improving data analysis reporting for the management team
- Maintain effective working relationships with existing clients
- Cross-functional support to and communication with Operations and Business Development Teams
- Provide cover for Partnership Business Support Manager when necessary
- Advanced Excel skills, familiar with look-up tables, pivot tables and Access databases
- Knowledge of Filemaker including ability to make changes to report layouts
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Able to process high data volumes and meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in finance and administration and is looking to join an expanding company.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.