Based in Brighton
£32,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for an Audit Senior to join a growing accountancy practice in the Brighton & Hove area on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Lead client audit engagements (planning, directing and completion of audits)
- Research and analyse financial statements and audit related issues
- Produce statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business
- Monitor the progress of jobs to ensure that budgets are me
- Sign off audit sections, address any issues and complete files before passing on to relevant managers
- Draft client letters
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information
- Resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Ideally ACCA or ACA qualified / Finalist
- Must come from an accountancy practice background working within Audit
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.