Based in Hove
£23,000 per annum plus further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing business in the Hove area on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Print off and check daily bank statements
- Process daily payments e.g. cash, credit/debit cards
- Reconcile R96 account
- Create and complete control sheets
- Enter all payments onto bank daily
- Print off and process invoices sent by email and action signing up
- Enter invoices onto system ready for payment/ print invoices sent in by email
- Carry out payment run, file completed invoices, taking copies as necessary (weekly)
- Ensure back-ups are run daily
- Set up new suppliers on system and bank
- Bank daily cash/cheque takings at Barclays Bank adhering to security procedures
- Monthly payment runs
- Liaise with suppliers for refunds as necessary, chasing up when required
- Chase outstanding invoices when statements received and checked against system
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Provide general administrative support to the department
- Experience of working in an Accounts Payable role
- Preferably from a Property Management background (desirable)
- GCSE numeracy and literacy
- Experience of chasing payments and good recovery rate
- Customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office products, Excel and accounting software programmes
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.