Based in Brighton & Hove
£30,000 – £40,000 plus further benefits including study
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an excellent new job opportunity for a Client Manager to join a growing and established practice in the Brighton & Hove area on a permanent basis.
You will be actively studying towards your ACCA / ACA qualification.
- Reporting to associate/partner
- Reviewing work carried out by junior staff/outsourcers
- Finalising accounts, tax returns, letters and fees for final review by associate/partner
- Reviewing client and HMRC correspondence and drafting responses or communicating directly with the client
- Dealing with ad hoc client queries/advice (tax, Xero, etc)
- Liaising with outsourcers
- Assisting with training
- Assisting with ad hoc advisory matters, such as, business purchases and sales, financial forecasts, incorporation, financial due diligence, etc
- Competent use of accountancy and taxation software – Xero, CCH, Excel, Word
- Actively study towards ACA or ACCA. ATT /CTA will also be considered
- Previous background in practice
- High level or accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with others
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.